Monday 17 May 2010

Monday


Yesterday's film was a bit so-so. It was quite interesting in the end, but to get there it had some slooooow moments. We went to the shop next door to buy some sweets but were then told that we are not allowed to bring in sweets from ooutside. So we had to stand in the door way like some naughty schoolkids and eat the magnums that we bought so they wouldn't melt, and then hand over our bag of chocolate, only to pick it up after the film(!!)
Insane.
After the film we went to Pret and I had half a salad. After about half an hour they closed and we got kicked out.
So we went to Haagen Dasz and bought some ice cream. While we were sitting outside it started to pour with rain so we had to leave there as well. In the end we just decided to go home.
He got on the bus and I walked towards my bike only to remember that I had left my helmet locked up with my bike. Didn't really feel like putting it on my head when it was filled with water so I got on the tube, and now I am going to walk into work and hope that my bike is still there.
Beautiful sunshine so far this morning so it should be a nice walk. I accidently got up an hour too early this morning but that meant that I have been able to sit here and relaxe a bit before having to leave for work.

I hope you are having a nice start to the week as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment