Thursday 27 May 2010

A week today ♥ ♥

Let the countdown begin.
I would just like to tell the Ash cloud that don't even think about messing up my plans to go to Sweden.
This time next week I'll be in Gothenburg having lunch with my sweetie friend K and her son A. Haven't seen her for such a long time.

Then off to Halmstad where I'll stay for the rest of the weekend. Back to London Tuesday.

It feels weird to think that last time I was there it looked like this.
Then again, knowing my luck it'll probably snow while I am there;)

But I am hoping for sunshine so me and A and her daughter T can go to the beach on Friday.
NOT bikini ready however, but I bought two new ones yeaterday, and let's face it I am never going to feel ready to walk around half naked in public...

No comments:

Post a Comment