Thursday 20 May 2010

Thursday - day off

I thought that it would be a great idea to go to the city farm today since it was a lovely day and I wanted to see what kind of animals they have there.
On our way there we came a cross this really cute little cafe. They had lots of nice sandwiches and cakes, but unfortunately we had just had a massive breakfast so we only had a cup of tea. I will definately be back though when I feel peckish because it was so lovely and I have missed to have a nice coffee shop around here.
Once we got to the city farm I got very dissapointed. All I could see was lots of hens and goose and some other birds.
We walked for a bit further and saw this MASSIVE pig who, according to the websie, seems to be called Bella. Other than that I didn't see any other animals at all.
I think we did it wrong somehow and we must've missed a big part of the farm.
I am just not sure where that part would be, but never mind...
I suppose that I was expecting some sort of "slottsskog" like we have in Gothenburg, Sweden, but this definitely wasn't ANYTHING like that.
It was a nice walk anyway and we have spent most part of the day outside.
Now we're just chilling out at home, not too sure what we'll get up to tonight.
Oh and by the way I overtook another dude in the park this morning. Yay!
I will soon post about what I got up to last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment