Monday 3 May 2010

Better Day:)

I am feeling better today than I did yesterday. It started in the morning with the fact that I felt like the worlds largest party pooper. 

And then it continued on at work with people being quite nasty to me in one way or another. So when I finished work and went to Sainsbury's to meet the Italian (not for a hot date or anything but simply to buy dinner etc, we don't have our dates in a food store, that's just silly) Anyway, while we were there the shop closed and the exit where I had my bike parked was locked,  and when the stupid security guy told me that I had to go all the way around the building to get my bike, I could feel the tears coming. I mean HELLO I had to walk for three minutes max to collect my bike and I felt like my whole world was crumbling. 

I sulked, off course, and snapped at the Italian who offered to come with me and get it. Cycled home without the helmet - just to tempt fate, I thought. No.no, I'm not 12 but I sure felt like it yesterday with all my childish tantrums.

And then, when the Italian got back he looked at me with concern and asked if I was ok and gave me a hug. The one thing that always sets me off when I am a bit down is when somebody is nice to me so I completely broke down.... Hmm not really sure what that was about but we decided that I probably wasn't great company at my friends birthday drinks so we went to the cinema instead.
And then when we got home we had some dinner and watched Cougar Town which cheered me up - silly girl...... Sometimes I don't know how he puts up with me. But I am very glad that he does.

No comments:

Post a Comment