Saturday 22 May 2010

Friday Night

I went to work for an hour in the afternoon yesterday and as I cycled there and back, in my skirt with no tights, I felt that there is no way that I can go home now and spend the night inside.
As soon as I got home The Italian said - We HAVE to go out tonight, it's such a lovely night.
So we went into Soho and had a few drinks with some people from work to spend some time with R who is going back to Oz in a couple of weeks to have a baby.
J & R
I was very excited because they haid Swedish cider - Kopparbergs, so I had five... VERY sweet....
I went with the same outfit as in the day, I just added a scarf and changed some accessories on my arm. (the other arm though so you can't see)

We got home to a boiling hot flat so we slept with the balcony door open. It was so lovely to wake up to the sound of the birds and the smell of summer.

Now, off to work, but I feel very pleased with my two days off with The Italian and some friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment