Friday 30 April 2010

Mr Darcy does it again

After my run and shower and lunch I was sure that I had to go to the post office, but then I realised that I can do it tomorrow, very excited I slipped into my pyjamas and decided to stay in for the rest of the day:)

Missed the Italian a lot so decided to cheer myself up with the second round of Mr Darcy and Bridget.
Threw the Italians glasses on and pressed play. While I was watching the Italian phoned and I told him that I was busy with Mr Darcy so I couldn't talk.
Hang on, what did I just do, the reason I am watching this in the first place is because he is not here... So I paused Mr D and called the Italian back and told him that I miss him a lot.

It finished at 5.30pm and still no Italian at home, so all I wanted to do was bury my face in a big box of chocolate. Made dinner instead and now I am trying to decide which film to watch next.

Hang on, Friends just started on E4.

That's me sorted for the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment