Monday 5 April 2010

Bank Holiday Monday

Was spent going for a nice run his morning and then jumping on the tube to the cinema. It was really funny, and I really enjoyed it. We didn't know what it was about, but I had heard good things about it.

Half way throught the film the fire alarm went off so everybody in the building had to go outside. After about ten minutes we were allowed back in again and the film continued. This resulted in that we received a free cinema ticket each for next time:) Yay. So now I want to go and see Bounty Hunter. Maybe later in the week.

We have now had some dinner and the Italian has gone out to but some ice cream (It's easter so I am allowed some...) and then we're going to watch the break-up.

Back to work tomorrow for most, but I have another day off to relax:)

No comments:

Post a Comment