Saturday 17 April 2010

Confessions of a nerd

The most glorious day ever today, so after work and hairdresser was over and done with, I got home, got changed and went for a run.

When I get to the canal it's completely packed with people having barbeque parties and drinking and talking with all their friends in the sunshine.

And then in the park the same thing, and what do I do? That's right I'm running in the park....

I can feel everybody watching me thinking
 "-Aw poor little "fat" girl, having to go for a run at 8pm on a Saturday night"
"-Aw poor her, she's got no friends and has to go running on a Saturday night instead"

WAIT, STOP!!! I do have friends. I just happen to also have a job....

I suppose that's the price you have to pay for working all sorts of hours every day of the week. I have no idea when you are supposed to have Friday/Saturday feelings and organise/attend a dead-hot partay.... 

Sorry, I now have got to keep up my rockstar life style and get ready for bed....

No comments:

Post a Comment