Wednesday 28 April 2010

Full Moon

I woke up last night after a weird dream, and I was so sure I had over slept and everything in my dream kept telling me that I was late for work.

I looked at the time and it was 1.30am, I know I get up early, just not quite that early.
Got to work on time in the end and people were telling me about their weird dreams, J was sure he didin't have to come to work today because of what he had done in his dream.

We thought it was a bit strange that we were all affected by this and then it hit us.... So we googled, and there it was, a big fat full moon on the full moon calender, well actually to be picky, the full moon is today and doesn't come into effect until about 6pm tonight, but I always think that I can feel it a few days either way..

I don't think I have ever noticed the full moon until I started at this job. However here I never fail to notice it, the strangest people come out at this time, they have no idea what's up or down.

I used to think that it was a myth how the full moon affects people, but not anymore.

I was going to go for a run tonight but I am not sure I am brave enough, might just stay on the sofa under the duvet and watch 500 days of summer that arrived in the post from love film today:)

No comments:

Post a Comment