Thursday 29 April 2010

Bonus Day Off

I was supposed to work today but got a second day off this week in the end:) I still woke up early and starving, I went for a run after dinner last night and then I didn't have anything else to eat. So I am now going to have some breakfast and watch the film that I never watched last night because I found Jamie Does.. Stockholm on TV. I recorded it for the Italian, he always asks me about typical Swedish dishes and I can never think of anything to tell him except meatballs, and if you tell an italian that meatballs is a Swedish dish you get into a LONG discussion about the Italian meatballs blah blah blah.
Anyway it made me think about maybe going to Fifteen next week when my parents come over. It is not far from us and I actually haven't been yet. I also want to take them to L'anima though, which is our favourite, but I am sure that we could have time for both...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment