Friday 23 April 2010

Change of Plans

I did neither, instead the Italian phoned me to say that he was on his way home and fancied to go out for some cocktails... Hmm who am I to say no.

So we ended up here in this newly opened restaurant/bar around the corner from us. Not too sure about the food, I only had some tapas style food in the bar, but looking at the main menu it didn't really grab me either. The place itself however, was really nice with nice music as well. So as a bar I will certainly use it again.

the Italian with his 8th or 9th (!!) Mojito of the evening;)
I tried to catch up, but I am not too good with cocktails, so stuck to champagne and only managed two...

It was a lovely night however, and now the sun is shining today and I think we will go to the park and chill for a few hours...

No comments:

Post a Comment