Thursday 29 April 2010

Photo Less Day

I went for a power walk this morning but you've seen that journey before and then I was going to go to the cinema but decided to cycle to Notting Hill instead and spend some time with the Italian when he had a few hours off, we sat in Caffe Nero and I had a chocolate muffin. I realised that it wasn't the full moon yesterday, I just don't really like muffins anymore.... So I didn't want to take a photo of that because I got upset and grumpy.

Cycled home and made myself some lovely dinner, sea bream with tomato and spinach cous cous. Got so excited about the result and thought - now, this is it, this is my photo opportunity, this is beautiful.
But just as I was taking the fish out of the oven, the Italian phoned and I lost my concentration and burnt my fingers, had to throw the whole tray on the floor. When I finally composed myself enough to pick it up from the floor and put the tray back in the oven I drop a fork on my toe...
So I am now sitting here with a bandage on my foot and my hand in an ice bucket (well maybe not quite, but almost). So as I am sure that you understand it was a bit hard to take a photo of it in the end. It tasted delicious though and I am now going to cheer myself up and watch Bridget Jones's diary while I am waiting for Grey's Anatomy to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment