Friday 30 April 2010

I did it

I went to the opticians this morning and they put some orange dye thing in my eyes and told me to wait an hour before putting in my contact lenses again. I decided to give my eyes a rest all day and won't be putting them in until tomorrow morning.

Going for a run was therefor a bit of a guessing game... How far away is that car? Oh my god is that a horse? Oh right, no, just a massive dog.
In all this confusion however, I did it, I over took a guy (!) a healthy looking, young guy, not over weight or old or anything..:)

I still didn't beat my time though so maybe we should just agree on the fact that the girl that over took me the other day was running faster than the guy that I over took today and I haven't actually improved at all...

Ah well, never mind, made me feel good though.
Got home in time for Loose Women which I watched (well listened to, since I can't see anything), and now I am going to make myself some lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment