Monday 26 April 2010

Date Night


Yesterday we were supposed to go to a barbecue at a friends house. But it was raining quite a lot in the morning so we changed our plans for cinema and dinner instead. The sunshine did however show it's face quite a few times later on, but so did the rain so I still think that we made the right decision.

Plus we LOVE going to the cinema so I always think that is the right choice....

We went to see Date Night and it was hilarious. After that we went to a local chinese restaurant and then on to our ice cream cafe that it is VERY dangerous to have down the road. 

Needless to say I woke up feeling quite full from last night. While I was in the shower the Italian got up and asked if I wanted him to make me breakfast. I said that I would just have an actimel and that's all I could fit in this morning. But I still put him in the best boyfriend category for getting up at 4am and offer to make me breakfast. 

He has now gone back to bed and I am off to work. 

See you later.   

No comments:

Post a Comment