Monday 19 April 2010

A big no-no

Last night the Italian told me that he fancied watching a film. Ok, I said, I got this film from the Independent yesterday that seems quite interesting let's watch that. By interesting I meant, Christian Bale is in it and he is a great actor, but I haven't actually got a clue what it's about.
Anyway, as we start to watch the film I feel physically sick with how thin he is.... As the film goes on I realise that I don't really care too much about the main guy in the film so I have a bit of a snooze on the Italian's shoulder instead. I wake up every once in a while and watch for a bit and then sleep again and so on. Normally this would freak me out and I would have to then watch the whole film again to make sure I didn't miss anything.... But this time I asked the Italian to tell me the end instead so I don't have to watch it.
A shame because Christian Bale (like I thought) is absolutely amazing in it, but the story didn't grab me unfortunately.

No comments:

Post a Comment