Wednesday 14 April 2010

My Hair

Ever since I was sixteen I've had all sorts of colours in my hair. When I first thought about having it platinum blonde it took about 2 years until I finally found a hairdresser (my lovely friend C - who has now moved to oz, what is it with my hair dressers and moving away...) who understood what colour I wanted and got it right for me.
But.... that was now about six years ago and I feel that I am ready for some change.... However, as soon as I start thinking about what colour I would like instead I just cannot come up with anything that I would like as much. But now when every other person is platinum blonde it just doesn't feel so special anymore either.

So.... the other day, when we went to see the bounty hunter, I saw it, I saw the colour I could picture myself with....
But then when I got to work the next day L decided to tell me that he thought it would be too mousy with short hair, and in that case I had to grow my hair long.

I begged to differ with this photo
Ha, I bet you thought that I was going to bring out "the famous hair-do"...

Anyway, an hour or so later, a woman came in to work, that I have never met before, and told me how much she loved my hair, and what a great colour it was... hmmm typical...

And then when we went out for dinner last night a guy a the next table told me that he loved my hair colur and my hair.... grrrrrrrrr, why is it always like that. So now I'm really confused.....

No comments:

Post a Comment