Monday 26 July 2010

1st day in Sweden

After the dramatic morning where I almost missed my plane, the rest of the day turned out to be completely the opposite.
My parents picked me up and we drove along the coast to Båstad where we were meeting my sister, niece and brother in law.
On the way we stopped off here, where my parents had a mini holiday last week.

How gorgeous is this?
When we reached Båstad we had a lovely time at this cute cafe. It's a shame that I don't put pictures of my niece here because I got some gorgeous photos of the two of us together today.
Afterwards I went home to my sisters house and I got some belated birthday presents, and I also gave some birthday presents to her.
I got some great things that I will show you later.
While we were there my niece took this picture of me;)
And then when I got home my mom took these photos of me, so this is the real, calm, relaxed Swedish me. No make up and greasy hair. Yum!
I have had such a lovely day, I have this weird feeling that I have already been here for a long, long time. I can't believe it's my first day here and I have got another six to go:)

2 comments: