Tuesday 27 July 2010

Sushi Night in the garden

I have had yet another amazing day with my family. We went to the beach, but I was more concerned about my nails than anything else apparently. I forgot, my phone, my camera and my money at home, but I did bring two magazines and twodifferent coloured nail polishes... 
I will get some pictures sent to me later so I will upload them then.
On our way back home, we stopped off in town and got some Sushi.
My sister and niece came with us as well, and since the weather gods are proving their existance at the moment, it was hot enough for us to sit outside;)

I bought a really cute dress in Oasis a few weeks before I left, and I gave the same one to my sister yesterday. I wasn't sure about sizes and things so I didn't want to wear mine until we had tried on which ones were better for us. So finally I got a chance to wear it today;)
I can't say it enough. I am loving it here. It is so different from the busy streets of London.
I really wish the Italian could've come with me.
Ah well, we just have to come back again soon;)

No comments:

Post a Comment