Wednesday 14 July 2010

Italy in September


It looks like my prince has to go without me. He will be in hospital for most part of the time there and it is not even on the same date I thought it was, so the week I have taken off is the wrong one.
I am really upset for his sake, he could really, really do with a holiday. He needs to have some time off work and just relax. But now it turns out that he will spend the whole time in hospital rather than enjoying the sunshine and have a laugh with his best friend etc.

I'll see if I can change the week off I've got and then maybe I'll come with him anyway.

V and B that we were with on Sunday were supposed to come over and meet us there as well and we were going to travel around the south a bit...

Ah well, there's always next year.

2 comments:

  1. damn , you're a fine looking couple :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tack vannen;) betyder annu mer nar det kommer fran ena halvan av ett sadant snyggt par sjalv;)

    ReplyDelete