Tuesday 20 July 2010

Highstreet heaven

After my gorgeous lunch at Mount Street Deli, I went into work for a quick meeting and then I went to Regent/Carnaby Street to look for some things I needed to buy. I ended up buying birthday-presents, just-because-i-love-buying-presents-presents and some just-because-I'm-fabulous-presents to myself as well;)

I also bought running shoes from my parents to me as a birthday present.
I ended up leaving the shop sweating like never before. They had me on the treadmill to measure my running and see how my feet move so I get the corresct shoes. No first ones weren't right, no second ones weren't right oh right I'll just do a complete running session then shall I?
Any way he told me that the third ones (which were finally correct) were also the cheapest out of the three. Hooray my feet ar cheap I said. Hmmm, on a second thought, maybe my boyfriend wouldn't agree.
Never mind, this meant that there were some money left over from the birthday and nameday money that my parents sent me so I went to PC World next door to my house and bought an external harddrive for my laptop. Which is soooooo needed. Oh the speed my laptop is going to get now.

Thank you mum and dad:)

2 comments:

  1. ohhh, glad to see your lunch was good and that the deli proved AA wrong :-) PS - have a wonderful time in Swe. How long are you going for? I have just booked my trip from 12-28 Aug. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank darling, I will. I am coming back Sunday night again. How long is your dad here? Maybe we should try and organise another girls night out before you go to Sweden..;)

    ReplyDelete