Wednesday 14 July 2010

Girls night out

My lovely friend Cat invited me out with some of her other Swedish friends last night.
I nearly cancelled because The Italian had the night off for once, but I decided against it in the end and I am glad I did because I had such a great night.

I am not a big drinker and I hadn't eaten since 9.30am in the morning so it didn't take many glasses to get me a bit tipsy;)

beautiful C and S

J and I

S was kind enough to let me borrow her lipstick so I could give her a nice kiss on her cheek


A drunk lady with her bike, it just hit me now how scandinavian I was last night.
Top from MQ, singlet top (underneath) from H&M, jeans from Vila and shoes from Bianco....
Sweden and Denmark ruled my outfit yeaterday:)

The whole clan before going home. 

I told the Italian that I wouldn't be out all night and that I'd be home aound nine. Hmm that didn't quite happen, I rolled through the door about midnight. But it's ok. We have got Sunday together and also Wednesday next week so lots of lovely cuddle time to be had. 

Thank you for a great night last night ladies;) 

2 comments: