Friday 9 July 2010

Last Year

I spent my birthday at Sartoria with some very gorgeous and lovely friends

A and L
Gorgeous M and I
G, J and A
The Italian and I
A few hours (and cocktails later) we moved on to Soho and spent a few hours dancing, N and I like;)
The Italian and I again...
J and N
Oh us again, What? It was my birthday so I deserve a bit of extra attention:)

This year is being spent in a lot calmer circumstances.

The Italian and I are going out for dinner tomorrow night, just the two of us (and my new shoes).

And then Sunday we are going to a friends house and have a little barbecue:)

Not so much because it's my birthday but mainly for the fact that I am off on a Sunday, which is unheard of, so we take advantage of that.

I hope all of you have nice plans for the weekend as well.

2 comments:

  1. Grattis pÄ födesedagen, jag hoppas du fick en alldeles underbart och ljuvlig dag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tack sa mycket. Det ar faktiskt inte forran imorgon men vi har borjat smyg fira lite redan:)

    ReplyDelete