Thursday 22 July 2010

♥♥ Soul Boy ♥♥

I just got back from the screening of Soul Boy and it was really great.

The music, the style, the feeling. I just wanted to jump in and live there (well apart from the drugs, off course) but everything else just seemed like so much fun. I like when they have such a passion for something. Especially when it comes to music. I also like the northern accent, and as I'm sure you have noticed by now I am a real sucker for love films;)

I stayed in my seat until the light came on. Just so I could see my friends name in the credits:) I love when I'm watching a film and there is someone I know mentioned in the credits. It makes me feel really proud. And boy, should she be proud of this...!!! The music is FANTASTIC!!! Well done my sweet L. So proud of you:)

It's in the cinema 27th August, so make sure you go and see it then!

No comments:

Post a Comment