Wednesday 7 July 2010

Peace offering

The last few weeks have been weird for me. For some reason I have been really unhappy and I have felt lonely and bored and I have cried more than I have smiled and I have basically been a real pain to live with...
I am not really sure why, I got some bad news from back home, I have had some hard nights at work and obviously I haven't seen the Italian a lot and I have really, really missed him.
But instead of showing him love and affection when he has been around I have been a cry baby and a grumpy cow.
Sunday night I had another one of my grumpy sessions and then it just hit me what an idiot I was being. So I promised the Italian that enough was enough, and when I woke up Monday morning I just snapped out of it.
I feel so much better now and I don't have that feeling in my stomach that I want someone to piss me off so I can take out my anger on them....
I went and bought some flowers for the Italian and I wrote him a long letter apologising for my behaviour the last few weeks and that I loved him very much and so on.
Being the amazing man he is, he accepted my apology and we are now back to our usual lovely place of being very much in love ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
I was being a spoilt brat for a few weeks thinking that I wasn't happy in my life....

Well, at least I snapped out of it and now I am back:)

2 comments:

  1. Jag hoppas du mår mycket bättre nu. Stor kram!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sa mycket battre va bara tvungen att rycka mig sjalv i kragen lite sa blev allt battre. Tack:)

    ReplyDelete