Tuesday 27 July 2010

The presents

Here are the lovely presents that I got from my sister, niece and brother-in-law
There were also some chocolate but.... I'm not really sure what happened, but all of a sudden it was all in my tummy without me even realising....
The top is absolutely gorgeous (from Vila, off course) but you can't really see it properly on these photos so I threw it on over my bikini just now to show you.
Both my sister and I have been looking for the top but it was their spring collection so it's already gone. But this one is even better because I can use it all year around. In the summer nights with leggings and then in the winter with some skinny jeans and heals.
Lovely presents and I am very pleased. Look at the gogeous tea box and the box to put the post in:)
Good books to bring with me on my holidays this summer and great dvd's to watch when the grey weather comes back to London.
And a beautiful little drawing from my niece;)

No comments:

Post a Comment