Wednesday 21 July 2010

Wednesday - day off

We have had a lovely day off together. A lazy start, and we didn't get out of the house until about 3pm.
Went for a lovely walk around the area, and I showed the Italian a go-cart track around the corner from us. And then we went on towards the Thames and the canal back home.
We were starving at this point and stopped at an Indian restaurant across the road from our house.

I was really hoping that this would be nice, because I miss a nice place around here to eat. There are obviously LOADS of places around Shoreditch and Spitalfields and Brick Lane, but I mean for the days when you are extremely lazy and just want to roll in and out of the restaurant in whatever you are wearing at the time.

My prayers were answered, and the food was really nice, and even better the bill came to under £25....!!! Which is unheard of for me and the Italian considering how much we eat. So we will definitely be back there.

When we got home we had received a film from love film that we decided to watch.
It was such an emotional film, sadness, laughter, love - you felt it all.

And now we've sat on the balcony with some ice cream.

A great day in the sunshine.

I didn't bring my camera today so unfortunately a photo less post:(

No comments:

Post a Comment