Monday 26 July 2010

Saviour


Me, myself and time optimistic I decided to walk from my house to Liverpool street this morning. This would be a good idea if I left the house on time, but, being me, off course I didn't.
So I'm running along (in my heals) thinking - I am going to miss the bus, I am going to miss the bus....
And then, on some dodgy street, out of no where, a black cab appears.
He was so sweet, not only did he drive me there in super speed, he also did a dramatic u turn when we got there and parked right in front of the bus to block the way so they couldn't leave without me. I felt like I was in 24 and was about to save the world and something on that bus had to be disconnected or something like that....
In real fact I just tried to save myself, and make sure that I got on that plane that is leaving Stansted at 7.15....
See you in Sweden. 

No comments:

Post a Comment