Monday 19 July 2010

Superficial Sunday

Yesterday was a day off spent with the Italian, which was great. We slept forever and didn't get up until about 1pm. After cleaning up in the flat a bit, some late breakfast, a trip to Sainsbury's and watching some recorded tv, it was closer to 5pm when we realised that it was a gorgeous day outside.
We wanted to go to the cinema but we also wanted to enjoy the sunshine. So we packed some fruit and water and a blanket and went to the park. It was lovely just to lie there for a couple of hours and enjoy the peace and quiet.

When we got home we realised that it was another hour and a half before any good films at the cinema was showing so we started watching Avatar. In the middle of it we decided that we fancied going to the cinema after all so we stopped the film and went to see Eclipse.

I am not much for vampire films, but there is something about these films that I like. I think it's the love story. I mean the love is just so strong and intense. I never saw the second one, but I remember falling in love with Edward Cullen in the first one (no I am not 14 years old). This one has a rival in it.
Whose side are you on, the wolves or the vampires?
I am always on Cullen's side. His love for the girl is just so pure;)

When we got home we finished watching Avatar which was an interesting film because it was a bit different. I would have liked to see it in 3D because I've never seen a film in 3D. But on it's own it was fine but not the greatest film I've seen.
Again, a nice love story though which I always like.

Now back to reality and off to work.
Have a great Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment