Wednesday 7 July 2010

Happy List

Things that I am happy about right now

  • It is my birthday this week and I have already got a few presents here ready to be opened;)
  • I have an amazing, understanding boyfriend that is always, always there for me when I need him
  • I have a great family with a great mum and dad that have always supported me in all my decisions and paths, the best sister ever, who is also my best friend, she also happens to have given birth to my amazing niece/god-daughter
  • I have amazing friends, who even though we don't always see each other all the time, we are always there for each other when needed, and it always feels like we have never been apart when we meet.
  • I am going to Sweden in a couple of weeks for a whole week it was a long time ago since I was there for that long
  • I am then back here for a couple of weeks and then off to Barcelona for a week
  • A couple of weeks after that we are off to Italy together:)
See, lots of things to smile about:)

2 comments:

  1. aaah MASTE SE DINA NYA HEELS! vad harligt med roda sulor :-) vad gullig man du har! Nar e stora dagen for dig? Maste ses, och fira. Forresten sa ska jag traffa kompis/ar pa tisdag och drinka lite. Vi ska ses vid Seans dagis sa de far traffa Sean. E du ledig vid 6 pa tisdag? hang med isafall. puss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kanon, jag slutar 5 pa tis sa jag gor mig i ordning pa jobbet o sen tar jag mig upp dar, sa count me in:) Kanske t.o.m har pa mig mina nya skor:) Any excuse.... Och jag e ledig pa ons oxa o behover inte ga upp vid nan lojlig tid som 4 eller nat sant. Kunde inte va battre:) Jag ringer under dagen pa tis for jag vet inte helt exakt var hans dagis e.. Puss

    ReplyDelete