Monday 2 August 2010

Balcony Details

I managed to finish sorting out the clothes in the end, and went on to sorting out the balcony.
I bought some new things for it while I was in Sweden.
This rug from Indiska is just so gorgeous and it fits perfectly:)
If you thought that I was clever enough not to put any candles on my balcony after this, you thought wrong:)
I threw away the other candles and replaced them by some smaller ones... I even bought two new lamps for the corner:)
I am very pleased and I'm sitting in the lounge chair now just relaxing.
I am going to ask the Italian if he fancies going to Columbia Flower Market on Sunday since we are both off.
Now I am going to read for a bit and then bed, early start tomorrow...

4 comments:

  1. Tack for tipset om lokal restaurang!

    Forresten, vilka otroligt vackra stenar. Indiska? hihi (jag vet ju hur du alskar den affaren) :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha jo det skulle man ju latt kunna tro, men faktiskt inte. De ar fran en liten inredningsbutik i Halmstad som heter Tanzibar eller nat sant. Tjejen i kassan sa "det verkar som att du gillar stenar me text pa" Nehe? vad fick du det ifran. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vad mysigt och fint du har gjort tycker jag.

    BTW - jag hade ingen aning om att det öppnat upp en Sydafrikansk restaurang i Camden! Please do tell! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tack:) Jag tycker att det verkar som att det ar dar Gilgamesh ar. Fast jag visste inte att de hade stangt ner o det kanns som att man hade hort om det i sa fall. Gick det att ga in pa lanken jag skickade? Ser jatte mysigt ut tycker jag.

    ReplyDelete