Tuesday 31 August 2010

Bank Holiday Monday

Sunday afternoon I finished at 4pm and The Italian came to meet me and we went to Soho and had some dinner at Randall and Aubin which we love. And after that we went to Odeon in Covent Garden and saw The Girl Who Played with Fire. I have already seen it twice, but I was more than happy to watch it again with The Italian.

Yesterday we were supposed to get up early and go and do lots of things, but I slept until just before 12noon, and The Italian was sitting by the computer composing a canape menu so the day started a bit later than we had planned. But after a run and some exercises and a shower we walked down to Brick Lane and had some strawberry mojitos and a small nacho plate.
(unfortunately I only had the iphone as a camera so quality of photos are really bad - again)

I found a sombrero that I had to put on:)
And then we went on to Hoxton Square for some more drinks
And then to Pizza East for some dinner, the Italian is bored of posing
I was pleased to see that they have put my favourite starter back on the menu
And the Italian ordered San Daniele, Speck and Burrata
And then we shared a pizza
After that we went home and watched How I Met Your Mother on DVD and ate lots of chocolate.
A great day, and I was so excited to spend so much quality time with my man these last two days.
Has been a while since we had this luxury...

2 comments:

  1. Du passar i hatten! I tunikan med! Kram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sa om en Vila affar oppnade i Mexico sa skulle jag passa in finfint;) bra att veta...

    ReplyDelete