Wednesday 4 August 2010

Spoke too soon

I was so excited at the beginning of the week about the fact that most nights this week was going to be spent with the Italian. Hah! I'm so funny...
Off course some daft guy decided not to turn up at work today so he now has to work doubles every day this week...
So instead of cuddles and laughs with my man I am spending the night with dinner from Pret and a book.
The rain is pouring down outside, but I don't mind. Stops me from going out to buy chocolate;)

2 comments:

  1. Jag vet precis hur det känns! min pojkvän är ansvarig för sitt team, så när folk inte dyker upp på sina pass får han lov att åka in :(

    Jag hoppas du fick några kvalitets stunder med honom iaf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ja igar fick vi hela dagen ihop o idag e han ledig o jag borjar 3:) Thoohoo!!

    ReplyDelete