Thursday 19 August 2010

Barcelona:)

Having a great time with my girl. I arrived a bit late yesterday after a captain issue on the plane. I am sure they said that the captain was missing but then when we got on the plane they blamed it on the catering...
So it´s possible that that´s what they said all along...
Any way I arrived and had a lovely catch up on her terrace with cheese and bread and then later some chocolate. She knows how to make me happy:)
And now this morning we´ve had some lovely "swedish style" breakfast on the terrace again.
It´s a lovely and warm day but not too much sunshine so we are going to skip the beach today and go into town and do some shopping instead;)
The weekend is going to be gorgeous though so we´ll spend that on the beach instead.
I hope you are all having ok weather as well, where ever you are...

No comments:

Post a Comment