Thursday 5 August 2010

Hmmmm

The combination of these two tonight has made me realise that maybe I should put our move back to Sweden on hold;)
I had half an hour together with the Italian today since he was going to Soho to buy something for the kitchen at the same time as I finished work, and since we work five minutes from each other in Mayfair, he waited outside for me and we walked back and forth to Soho together.
I then went to collect my bike and he went back to work.
At least we got half an hour to talk about our week, I could tell him a bit about my time in Sweden (which I haven't had a chance to do yet) and I told him about the flats in Malmo...
I said that T & P are over the moon because they always thought that if we moved to Sweden we'd go to Gothenburg, and I said that mum is over the moon because we are moving to Sweden, and he said, what about me..? And I said, trust me if you lived in these flats you would be over the moon as well:)
Well in all seriousness I am actually really enjoying my time in London at the moment. Obviously after nine years my love for London comes and goes, but at the moment I feel very pleased with everything in my life here.
Seeing V for dinner tomorrow night at the Italian's restaurant. What a great opportunity for me to wear my new shoes from Bianco:)
Early start tomorrow so early night for me. Night night.

No comments:

Post a Comment