Monday 2 August 2010

Saturday in Sweden

I got back to my flat about 1 o clock this morning, but already it feels like it was a million years ago since I was in Sweden.
So I am sitting here looking at photos trying to re-live it;)
Here are some photos from a family party we had on Saturday.
All cousins and aunts and uncles from my mom's side were invited unfortunately a couple of them couldn't make it, but 21 of us had a great time. Lots of food and laughter again. Seems to be the recipe for my Sweden trip:)

We started off with fika when we arrived at 2.30pm
And then some fun and games in the garden.
(I now realise why I wasn't very good at this - I am looking the wrong way...)
Poor Kelly wasn't allowed to join in...
The games are over (my team came second - Yay!) and I am watching averybody running around while trying to catch some sun...
Barbeque in the garden and all the things to go with it in the kitchen (enough food for a small army:))
Full and exhausted..
Dessert:) Gorgeous chocolate fudge cake with fruit and ice cream
No one in my extended family knows about this blog so I didn't want to put up any photos of them, which is a shame because there are some great photos of lots of people running around in the garden, children, dogs, everybody having such a great time.
But this is the calm after the storm, with the barbeque's still warm and the games still up, but the people have now settled down in front of the many bowls of crisps and sweets:)
A great day/night:)

No comments:

Post a Comment