Saturday 7 August 2010

Last night

(Taken with my iphone, so not the greatest quality)

A great night as always with V. I didn't feel very good at work yesterday. I felt dizzy and had to hold on to things not to fall down. But as soon as I sat down in the bar, and V came, I felt better. We had some lovely food and all of a sudden four hours had gone by...
We just stayed in the bar and ordered some food up there instead of going down to the restaurant and it was really lovely.
The Italian sent up some drinks for us which made it even nicer;)
I thought I wouldn't even last two hours the way I was feeling. It made me think that it was all in my head to start with... Either way. I am still not feeling 100% today but a lot better than yesterday. And tomorrow is Sunday which means a whole day of cuddles with my man:):)

No comments:

Post a Comment