Monday 2 August 2010

Last day...:(

Barbecue and left overs for lunch and I tried to fit into my niece's little tricycle (didn't work)
T and P were going back to Malmo in the afternoon so I got a lift and got to spend some extra bonus time with them:)
We sat by the water and had some pizza and ice cream:)
Their baby is going to be so gorgeous:)
Thank you for a great afternoon;)
I have just discovered the flats behind us, meaning that you have this beautiful view to wake up to every morning. I started calculating in my head if the Italian and I could move here. There is even space on the ground floor for a restaurant;)
Hmm one day... maybe;)

2 comments:

  1. Kul med fler Londonsvenskar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Valkommen hit. Ja det ar alltid kul att lasa vad andra Londonsvenskar har for sig har:)

    ReplyDelete