Saturday 28 August 2010

Last day in Barcelona:(

It feel weird looking at the pictures from Barcelona now. I can't believe that I was lying on a beach a few days ago when all it's been doing since I got back is rain and rain and rain....
But never mind here are the last pictures from my last day there.

Rita got to come with us to the park for a coffee (well ice cream for me.....)

Afterwards I went to the beach on my own since they both had to work for a bit.
I went to another part of the beach and shared the sea and sand with all the other tourists.
But it was still so nice and relaxing and I had a bit of a snooze.
And when I got back we had our last meal together before I had to head off to the airport. Lots of yummy cheese and some more chocolate.
Before we knew it, it was 7.30pm and I had to leave:(

Thank you my sweet C for such an amazing week.

2 comments: