Tuesday 17 August 2010

So much to do, so little time

Just got home from work and I am packing my bags, getting ready to jet off to Barcelona tomorrow night. But first another shift at work. I am working 6-3 and then my flight is at 6pm.

I like to cut it fine, being a real time optimist. I might even go via The Italian's place and steal a kiss before I go as well....

Ok maybe I don't really have time for that, but who knows...

I am waiting for him to come home so we can spend a few minutes together before I need to sleep.

On Monday it was my turn to cut our time together short. I was supposed to start at 3pm and he was off so we had all morning together and we were going to go and join a gym together and just enjoy each others company...

But I got a call from work and I had to be there at 11am instead. So long Italian time...

But it's ok when I come back I hope his work situation has been resolved and that we might have some time together then.

Anyway I'll see you in Barcelona:)

Good Night. x

No comments:

Post a Comment