Saturday 23 January 2010

Early night...

I am off to bed soon. Got stuck at work until after midnight last night and then back in at 7am this morning.
Had to go to my opticians after work, but as soon as I got home I just went for a quick run (which my body protested about big time) and then I had some dinner and watched Coco before Chanel that arrived from Lovefilm the other day, and I LOVED it:)
And now I am getting ready for bed to have some energy for another 7am start tomorrow.
The Italian is off tomorrow so maybe, if I don't feel too tired, I'll drag him to the cinema after work. There's quite a lot on that I'd like to see. My friend N went to see Up in the air the other day and said it was amazing, but somebody also said that the Meryl Streep film was really funny and it feels like quite an easy Sunday afternoon film. Who knows, maybe I'm too tired and just want to relax at home.

1 comment:

  1. Jag vill ocksa se "Up in the air". Sen kommer ju Sex and the City no2 snart *cant wait!*

    Tack for erbjudandet; yes jag lanar garna den andra Stieg Larsson filmen, men maste lasa ut boken forst. Har redan sett den forsta, och den var ju, precis som du sa, jatte bra! x

    ReplyDelete