Friday 15 January 2010

Party pooper

Yes, I am already at home. But I don't want to take any risks being out in the cold. I will repeat myself from before I will NOT be sick this weekend. And almost everyone at work seems to smoke, so we are standing outside and it is freezing.
An old friend of mine always used to say, whenever we were decided which place to go for a drink, that it doesn't matter what the place looks like, all that matters is which pavement is nicer because that's where we all end up standing anyway. And it's very true. So I decided to go home and make myself some dinner instead, only to arrive and realise that we have no food in the fridge, because we are getting a big food delivery tomorrow morning. This is the weird combo that is being made at the moment: Pasta (off course) with sweetcorn (from a can) and chopped tomatoes (from a can) hmm can't say that I am overly excited but I am too hungry to care. Anyway that's what I am doing tonight now, eating weird food and l continue reading my book.

2 comments:

  1. Ciao bellissima! :-) Valkommen till the blogosphere. Tack for omtanken, dinner hos dig hade varit mysigt. Nasta gang vi e i city hor jag av mig. Hoppas helgen varit najs. Antligen har det ju blivit lite varmare sa man har kunnat ga ut idag.
    Kram Kram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vad händer i svedeinlondons liv nu då? Nu har man ju blivit van vid att läsa om dig varje dag? Fniss. Kram

    ReplyDelete