Wednesday 20 January 2010

The last night

This is the musical we went to see and it was really really good. It was funny and the music was great. The lead actress Patina Miller had the most amazing voice, she was brilliant. Sheila Hancock was off course also great as always. In fact the whole cast were really good. I'd definitely recommend it. Unfortunately the guy that we got the tickets from had a virus and wasn't in the show last night. A good reason to go and watch it again. I would like to bring the italian to see it as well, I am sure he would enjoy it. He was supposed to be off yesterday but he had to work in the end, so he ended up making tiramisu in the middle of the night when he came home so C could try it before she left. So that's what they had for breakfast this morning...

I just sent C off to the airport and it feels really empty here in the flat now. The italian is off but he is asleep and everything is so quiet. I have to start getting ready for work though:(

Had the most amazing time with C and I really really miss her now.

No comments:

Post a Comment