Friday 15 January 2010

Friday:)



No this isn't going to turn into a fashion blogg, well I don't think so I don't really know what this blog does yet... I read a few fashion blogs yesterday and it made me realise that I want a completely new wardrobe and it felt like everything in mine was really boring. But this is what i managed to scrape together for the leaving drinks/party tonight.


The lovely necklace is from a cute little boutique in my hometown called Twinnies or Tweenies or something like that, and it was a birthday present from my parents a few years ago, the shirtdress is again from a cute little boutique that is just around the corner from my friends flat in Barcelona, the tights are from Vila which is my favourite clothes shop when I go to Sweden (it is actually a Danish brand), the Mui Mui boots are quite thin and cold so they needed a pair of knee high socks from H&M to keep my feet a bit warmer. The watch is from Calvin Klein and a birthday present from the Italian last year, and the ring is from Accessorize and it was £10, a bargain considering I am almost obsessed with it and wear it with everything.

1 comment: