Thursday 28 January 2010

Quiet night in

Just catching up on some tv series that sky recorded for me, even though I hadn't realised that they had started again after Christmas. Love it:)

I finally have a day off tomorrow, but no lie in unfortunately, I am going to get up when my man goes to work at 6.30am ,and go for a run before getting ready for my day that is involving lots of beautiful, gorgeous people which makes me happy.

First I am going to cycle along regent's canal all the way to the Swedish Embassy to pick up my new drivers licence that has been delivered there (actually, I don't know what anyone looks like there, but I am sure there will be someone beautiful) Then I am going to see my mega gorgeous friend Cat and her super cute son, quickly, before cycling back to the canal and back up to North London to go and see my beautiful hairdresser S.

After that I am meeting my lovely, gorgeous friend M, who is 7 months pregnant, for lunch in Camden.

And then I am going to cycle home, by the canal again, to have some me time with a nice dvd or something I think. Back to work again on Saturday, which means that I am now off on Sunday with the Italian:)

I am very happy about that, because I really miss him. I got used to having him here when he was off for three days in a row...

Now it's time for bed. Good Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment