Sunday 24 January 2010

Sleepy girl

Oh the ambitions I had for tonight, then reality kicked in and I fell asleep. This is what really happened... I went home, I was starving, I cooked some dinner - pasta (off course) with Olive oil (italian-off course) and that was it. Fridge empty, Sainsbury's closing early on Sundays. Sat on the sofa with the Italian and thought - great an hour and a half until the cinema starts, and then my body and mind just switched off. The Italian didn't want to wake me up because he knew I was tired so I woke up 10 minutes after the film had started... So I half-watched The Terminal with the Italian that was on TV, well to be honest I slept mostly... And now I have woken up and googled the cinema time and realised that it starts in 10 minutes again so we are now on our way to see Up in the air. Yay:) Review coming later... xx

No comments:

Post a Comment