Thursday 21 January 2010

Weirdo on a bike

I am trying to learn italian at the moment and I got a cd thingy from my parents for christmas that I have downloaded on my iphone and I am listening to it on my way to work. Normally I'll just mumble along with the lady in my ears so that people won't notice my weird behaviour too much. But there are times when I get so frustrated with myself for getting it wrong, when I am 100% sure that she is about to say something and then she turns around and says something else...
At these times I get quite annoyed and repeat it very loudly for myself so that I will remember. I then look around and realise that I am standing by a red light and people in their cars and on their motorbikes, pushbikes or mopeds are looking at me as if they would like to phone somebody and have me sectioned. Ah well, we can't be perfect all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment