Wednesday 27 January 2010

Football

I was going to show you the top from Anthropologie in a different light so you could see the real colour, but it didn't turn out very well. And you can't really see the nice neck line either.... ah well, another time.
I am wearing it with my favourite jeans, that I got for christmas, and a black vest top underneath to make it a bit longer, also a christmas present, both from Vila. The beautiful bracelets were also a present from C and it goes perfectly with the ring she gave me (that I am also wearing) the necklace is one of the two I bought in Camden.
I am sure you have realised by now that I am a bit of a fan of knee high socks and these ones are from H&M, and the purple in them is exactly the same colour as the top, and the boots are just normal plain, black boots from Office I think.
I am also wearing a massive long cardigan today because I am finally off to the football for the first time this season. Every time a match has been on that I was supposed to go to, I had other plans or were working. But not today... So very excited, but it is going to be cold....

1 comment:

  1. Hej och tack för din goa kommentar och välkommen till bloggen! Kul att kunna vara till inspiration! Lägenhet i London låter inte helt fel det heller, pluggade på University of Sussex ett tag 2003 och åkte då ofta in till London men sedan dess har jag inte varit där, längtar dock ständigt tillbaka!

    Karolina

    ReplyDelete