Friday 22 January 2010

Lovely evening

I had a great night last night with my friend L and her boyfriend A. A mentioned that he had been a bit dissapointed when he had been eating steak out lately, so I invited them over to ours for steak sometime, and said that the Italian would be more than happy to cook for them. So basically I solicited out my boyfriends cooking skills just like that, even though I know how hard he works. The things you do to spend some more time with lovely L & A. But my lovely, adorable boyfriend just looked at me, when I told him last night when he came home after 17 hours of work, and just said - off course, when are they coming over? Aw he is amazing my man:)

This morning that was supposed to be lazy and quiet ended up being a bit stressful, rushing into town with the Italian for his meeting and then back home to get ready for work, a quick shower and off I went. But while I was in town I had time for a bagel and hot chocolate at a cute little cafe in Kingly Court:)

No comments:

Post a Comment