Thursday 14 January 2010

Under the weather

I now have another explanation to why I was so hungry yesterday - I was about to get sick. For some reason I have always done that, just before I get sick my body tells me that I need more energy so it keeps asking for food all day long.
The Italian went to work with fever this morning and I felt so sorry for him, he really didn't look well but he would never ever in a million years phone in sick if he is well enough to get out of bed - fever or not. I am the same I suppose but if I knew, like him, that I would have to stand up and work for 17 hours straight I don't know if I could do it.
So today I am chewing Lemsip like never before. I don't normally like to take tablets until I am really sick, and to be honest normally it doesn't go any further than just a bad cold for me. But I am feeling weak and my ear hurts, my throat hurts and my nose is really blocked so I am taking no risks this time. There is NO WAY I am going to be sick when C is here this weekend.
I will buy another pack on my lunch break for the italian as well and hopefully we will both feel better when we wake up tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Krya på dig! Kram Å (vet ej varför jag är anonym)

    ReplyDelete