Monday 18 January 2010

My lovely weekend with C

Saturday morning was mainly spent just counting the seconds until she was finally going to arrive. The Italians brother came to see us about 2pm and then finally at 3.15 I get the call that C is waiting for me by Liverpool street station.

I then realise that I'm not even dressed yet and I am still in my dressing gown since I had a shower. I throw on some clothes and jump on my bike to go and get her. 10minutes later I arrive and the weekend can finally start. We walk back to the flat and just sit there and catch up for a bit.

We got ready and all four of us go went our other favourite local restaurant L'Anima. After dinner C and I wanted to spend some time alone so the Italian and his brother went off to town to meet up with a friend of his and go dancing.

C and I walked through Shoreditch and found a new cool bar called Avalon. So we went in and had a cocktail and then walked home in the pouring rain. We had to warm ourselves up with some tea and chocolate when we got home and went bed about 2am I think. The Italian comes stumbling home about 5am;)

Sunday morning we had a nice lie in and then we woke the boys and had a massive Swedish breakfast. C and I went to lovely Camden for some shopping. And I ended up buying some (gorgeous) things I can't afford. And we went to a coffee shop for coffee and muffins and a Greek salad.

In the evening we had some lovely pasta that the Italian made and we tried to get into celebrity big brother on TV but realised that we don't really know who anyone is so we give up.

Now we're on our way into town to spend some more money I don't have. At least it puts a smile on my face when I come home with something beautiful. Spending time with C is beyond lovely. I don't want this time to end and I'm already planning my next trip to Barcelona to go to see her.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds lovely. Halmstadkillen Basshunter är ju med i BB :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. jo han e ju det, men varje gang han skulle va me i bild sa bytte de kamera haha. sa vi fick aldrig se honom. Jag vet anda inte vem han e....

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've just published an exclusive video interview with Lello, L’Anima’s Head Chef at http://www.gentlemensluncheonclub.com/events/lello-lanimas-head-chef-101050/">London Let us know what you think!

    ReplyDelete